Bioderma Photoderm MAX Creme SPF 50+ Sunscreen Cream guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection for face. This sunscreen activates the skin’s natural defences and protects cells. Its creamy texture leaves no oily film or white traces.
– Offers a very high UVA/UVB protection
– Activates the skin’s natural defences and protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing
– Ideal for dry sensitive skin, pale skin with freckles, skin subject to maximum sunlight
– Melting invisible texture with non-greasy finish that leaves no white traces
Good to know:
– Water resistant
Offers a very high UVA/UVB protection
– 98.8% found the overall efficacy good to excellent
Activates the skin’s natural defenses
– 99.8% DNA protection thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection patent
How To Use
– Apply evenly and liberally before exposure.
– Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclopentasiloxane, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.