Eurovigil I View Hd 300 Ir Bullet Cctv Camera
2 megapixel high performance CMOS Analog HD output, up to 1080p resolution Day/Night switch INR 3,990
Read about us on Yourstory
We offer return & replacement.
We ship fast & Safe.
CCTV – I View HD300 2MP (IR BULLET)
- 2 megapixel high performance CMOS
- Analog HD output, up to 1080p resolution
- Day/Night switch
- Smart IR
- Up to 20 m IR distance
- Switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
CCTV – I View HD300 (IR BULLET)
Its biggest benefit of bullet camera is that it helps in long distance monitoring; instead of placing multiple camera at different places, a single bullet camera can do the job. The camera, which is protected by a protective casing is shielded by the external elements like wind, dust, and rain. It is typically mounted on a wall or a ceiling and pointed at a certain direction like the barrel of a gun. The installation process of a bullet CCTV camera is quite simple, you can easily mount the system on your wall or ceiling with a mounting bracket; most cameras have a tri-axis type of mount.
Advantages of Bullet CCTV Camera
In terms of functionality, the bullet CCTV camera are more versatile than the dome cameras. At Eurovigil we have a wide range of bullet camera that have advanced features like motion sensors, thermal sensors, optical zoom, and IR night vision.
Since the camera lens is protected by a robust outer casing, it can function well even in harsh weather conditions. It has IP 66 rating, which makes it completely waterproof.
The bullet cameras have robotic neck, which make it easy to manoeuvre in different directions and get a clear viewing angle.
The bullet cameras placed at a vantage point are highly effective in preventing a potential intrusion.
High quality picture
With a resolution of 1090 pixels, the bullet CCTV camera has a high-quality HD output, which gives a pleasant viewing experience
Applications of Bullet Camera?
Apart from using in residential premises to monitor the outdoor area, the Bullet camera has many other important applications.
- It can be used in industrial and manufacturing units to keep a tab on the different processes; there are some special camera that has the ability to measure the temperature and alert the management in case of any inconsistency.
- With its ability to cover a wide area, Bullet Camera can be an effective tool in reducing crimes in public parking lots.
- It can be used for traffic monitoring. Bullet CCTV cameras installed on the signals and near the high traffic area can help the authorities to keep a check on road accidents and traffic jams.
- Bullet cameras can help secure the retail spaces. It can facilitate monitoring of the products on display, incidents of theft, maintain a log of the people entering and exiting the store and monitor financial transactions.
|Operating Conditions||-40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F), Humidity 90% or less (non-condensation)|
|Power Supply||12 V DC±15%|
|Power Consumption||Max. 4 W|
|IR Range||Up to 20 m|
|Dimensions||Φ 70 mm × 154.5 mm (Φ 2.76″ × 6.08″)|
|Weight||400 g (0.88 lb.)|
|Leaflet & Manual||Yes (eurovigil.in)|
|Demo Video||Yes (eurovigil.in)|